Hello and thank you for visiting.
I no longer actively post to this blog but have kept the page available in the hope you will explore the archives and find some bit of information, support or encouragement. I do periodically check comments so do feel free to comment on anything you read here.
Nowadays, I can be found blogging at nanakoosasplace.blogspot.com
and at

Peace, Health and Blessings!
Jenny

Monday, November 8, 2010

Stop Hep C-Resource Info.

Hello all,
 Here is a link to the Chapman House Community Center located in S.C. I addition to providing services to the Elderly, disadvantaged, homeless and jobless they are also home to StopHepC, a non-profit organization providing education, prevention, support and advocacy for those with Hep C and Hep C/HIV co-infection. Please check out their resources page as there is lots of great information there. From what I can tell this is a fabulous organization and a model for more Hep C support programs nationwide! I'm really hoping to be able to get something like this going in my area; we have a lot to learn from organizations such as this to help us organize and advocate for ourselves! Keep on fighting the good fight!
 Jenny
 Stop Hep C
© 2010 Jennifer Hazard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, critique, questions, snippets of wisdom, jokes-all are encouraged here