Hello and thank you for visiting.
I no longer actively post to this blog but have kept the page available in the hope you will explore the archives and find some bit of information, support or encouragement. I do periodically check comments so do feel free to comment on anything you read here.
Nowadays, I can be found blogging at nanakoosasplace.blogspot.com
and at

Peace, Health and Blessings!
Jenny

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Hep C moving experience

Hello All,

I'm enclosing a link to my most recent post on my Nanakoosa's Place blog because it has relevancy to my experience on treatment and how tx effects functioning, decision making and major life events.  The consequences to our health, emotional state and ability to function become a vital part of any major decisions we make while on treatment and it is often a challenge to weigh the options and anticipated outcomes.
I have been pretty sick for an entire week now and am just coming out of the fog enough to get back to what I enjoy doing; writing and advocating.
May you all be well and take good care of yourselves.


© 2010 Jennifer Hazard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, critique, questions, snippets of wisdom, jokes-all are encouraged here